There are many jobs one can do, and many think that women may be limited to specific jobs, but realistically, we can do whatever we want to do as long as we are happy doing it.
In other words, you will do it fantastically well if you are passionate about your work.
Let me give you some tips I have learned over the last 20 years:
- Set your bars high; write down your goals and visualize them.
- Invoke what you want from work and your personal life.
- Things will come. Be patient and be positive.
- Many will want to manipulate your ideas, so listen but don’t follow them; follow your guts. Don’t let anyone tell you the contrary.
- If you fail and hit rock bottom, it’s ok. Failure will teach you how to overcome obstacles and prepare you for the next entrepreneurship, so don’t take it as a bad thing; learn from it.
- Keep in mind that nobody will look out for you better than yourself.
- Don’t ever quit; keep trying until you get it.
- Get used to listening to “No.” Just be Persistent and never be afraid to ask.
- Know your limitations and work on them, so nothing limits you anymore.
- Learn as much as you can. For example, ask the same question to different people, and you will see how you learn something new from each answer.
- Know your competition and learn from them.
- Influence others and become a mentor for someone.
- Exploit your skills to dazzle everyone who passes your way.
- Dress to impress everywhere and at any time.
- And remember, many will only know of your success, but not many will know of the sacrifices you had to live to get where you are. Therefore, be proud of your accomplishments.
Dream. Live. Enjoy.
Cinthia Kettering – Business Coach