Grilling steaks outdoors is a quintessential summertime activity that offers the perfect opportunity to enjoy delicious food, warm weather, and good company.
For me, grilling is an experience that goes well beyond just cooking food. It’s a sensory experience that engages all of your senses. The smell of charcoal or gas burning, the sound of sizzling meat, the sight of flames licking at the food, the touch of the tongs and the heat of the grill, and of course, the taste of the finished product.
Now I get it, grilling can be a little intimidating if you’re not used to it, but if you follow the steps I provide closely, you will end up with perfect, delicious steaks every single time!
- 4 (14-16 ounce) Ribeye steaks
- ½ cup salted butter melted
- 1/3 cup of course Himalayan pink salt
- 3 Tablespoons tri-color peppercorn, freshly ground
- 4 Tablespoons salted butter, sliced into 4 equal pads
For this recipe and so many more, visit my blog at:
Sarah K. Young