- 2/3 cups apple cider
- 1.5 ounces vanilla vodka (or regular vodka)
- A very short pour of vanilla extract if you don’t have vanilla vodka
- 1.5 ounces apple pie moonshine
- 1/2 tablespoon simple syrup
- Apple slices, a cinnamon stick to garnish & whipped cream are (optional).
- To make the simple syrup, combine 1 cup granulated sugar and 1 cup water in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir constantly until the sugar has just dissolved and then transfer to a heatproof container. Cool and refrigerate until ready to use. May be made up to a week in advance.
- Fill a highball glass or pint size mason jar with ice. Add apple slices to the sides of the glass if using.
- In a cocktail shaker with ice in it, add the apple cider, vanilla vodka (vanilla extract if you only have regular vodka), apple pie moonshine, and simple syrup.
- Strain the shaker into the glass or mason jar.
- Garnish with a thin slice of apple and cinnamon stick if desired.
- Be prepared to make more for everyone else in the room