As the seasons change our hair’s needs also change. During the Fall the weather starts to cool off, the summer humidity settles down and the air becomes colder. Just as the seasons change, our hair changes.
As the humidity decreases you will notice that your hair might start to feel dry and frizzy. This is due to the lack of moisture in the air. In order to keep your curls nourished it is important to adjust your hair routine.
Here are 5 tips to keep your curls moistened during the Fall season:
- Deep condition once per week
- Style your curls while the hair is soaking wet
- Switch to hydrating styling products
- Protect your hair to sleep
- Try fun protective styles
For more tips and help with your curls follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok @texturecurlbar.
By: Jiolka Peralta
Texture Curl Bar – Hair Salon