I imagine many people think of driving instead of flying since there are too many airline problems. It is not only the delay but also the massive cancellations. Therefore, analyzing the situation well, I think it is better to plan vacations by land this year because although gasoline prices have risen a lot, the peace of mind that exists when you can control your time is priceless.
When you go by plane, and something does not go as planned, the moment or the entire vacation is ruined. On the other hand, traveling by car or bus has advantages; for example, you can pack more because you don’t have to worry about paying for hand luggage or a better seat.
Here are some travel tips in the heat of summer:
- If you go travel by car, make sure the air conditioning works.
- If you rent a car, ensure you have unlimited miles, and the air conditioning works.
- Use sunblock even if you are in the car, the sun’s rays pass through the glass, and the sun still hits you.
- Bring a freezer with frozen water bottles or buy a thermos that keeps water cold for 24 hours. I recommend this thermos because the ice does not melt until after 18 hours at least, and the water stays cold: a.co/d/fhFL4u3
- Add lemon or orange slices to your water to stay hydrated.
- Wear a hat as much as possible to cover your head from the sun.
- Always have a first aid kit and repellent.
- Wear glasses.
- Have snacks that do not need refrigeration.
- Wear lightweight, light-colored clothing. Avoid dark colors and jeans.
- If you take vitamins, magnesium helps regulate body temperature.
- When you arrive at your destination, go to the pool or the sea or take a good cold shower.