Changes to our daily routines directly affect the clothes we wear and buy. Terms like, “business casual” used to describe a dress code, usually seen in professional settings need to be redefined and adapted to scenarios like working from home.
These dress code guidelines used to be daunting for a woman in the workplace. This does not have to be the case anymore for a few reasons:
- You are in the comfort of your home.
- I am going to give you the tips to get the cutest, most comfortable, versatile, affordable, and totally sustainable, business casual style of everyone at the zoom meeting.
- Look for monochromatic outfits (pants, skirts/sweaters, and dress shirts
- Soft and warm fabrics
- Shop at Thrift and Vintage stores.
- Add your personal touch (accessories, shoes, jewelry)
Here are some examples, I hope you like them and see you next time
Natan Pulido Pérez
Owner of @rdgvntgexpo
For inquiries email or Instagram