Where god in the midst of this pandemic is, is a very valid question for these times. When we were created by God in his heart and mind never were thoughts of death, afflictions, sexual abuse, additions, wars, disasters among many other things. He created us to live eternally in communion with him.
Everything mentioned above has been collateral damage from a bad decision. I listen to people who blame God, Adam, and Eve of what is happening. Didn’t God know this would happen? The answer: he didn’t create robots; he created human beings with the ability to think to give them free will. When sin entered the world there was a transfer of authority. That is why Christ came to be able to redeem us from the curse of that bad decision. My question to you is because even knowing what is good and bad many times you keep doing what you know is not right? Why do human beings always want to blame God for what happens?
Where is god in the midst of this pandemic?
- Equipping doctors, nurses, health professionals with wisdom, compassion, and forces to battle against this virus.
- Teaching governments that we are all equal in being vulnerable.
- Dropping the concept that money can buy everything because we have been able to see that this virus does not accept rich-poor, race, or color.
- Restructuring the concept of “church” forcing them to leave the 4 walls and evangelize preach a healthy doctrine and be empathic with others.
- Consoling those who have lost a loved one. Those who feel without forces and with no desire to live because depression and anxiety are consuming them.
- Sending angels so that they are next to each sick person supporting them and ministering their lives until they heal and those who have to leave take their wings to heaven.
- Transforming us by helping us understand that the world only offers us false freedom.
- Showing every human how fragile life is and how can it change from one day to the other.
- Uniting families, friendships, entire communities. Keeping a distance is making you value the importance of a kiss, and a hug.
- Restructuring our priority lists.
- Removing the concept that God is a myth and the bible only one more book.
God has been very busy and what have you done?
On3 Stop LLC