Ever wondered how the foods you eat affect your hair? It turns out that the foods you eat have a direct effect on your hair and therefore what we put in your body is extremely important.
These are the foods our bodies need for healthy shiny hair:
- Protein – Lean meats, beans, Greek yogurt
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids – Fish, walnuts, flax seeds
- Biotin – Eggs, whole grains, almonds, avocados
- Iron – Spinach, oats, lentils
- Vitamin C – Oranges, strawberries, sweet potatoes, peppers
- Vitamin A – Kale, carrots, pumpkins
- Vitamin E – Sunflower seeds, avocados
- Zinc – Pumpkin seeds, lentils, whole grains
If you want to have healthier hair make sure you eat a well-balanced diet and drink water and your hair will growth shiny and strong.
For Curly Tips, help with your transition, and all things curly you can find me on YouTube as Jiolka D and on Instagram @jiolkad. Free the fro!
By: Jiolka Peralta