Sequins are small bright plates, usually in the form of lentils or circular, used for decorative purposes. They are available in a wide variety of colors and sizes, and also with other geometric shapes, such as squares or stars. Sequins are commonly used in decorating clothes, jewelry, handbags, and other accessories.
Shine like never before with sequins this holiday season. Sequins are the most sought-after touch in clothes and accessories for this holiday no matter the time of day you can incorporate them to your look without problems. The key is the colors and design of the clothing you choose to wear.
You can include them in dresses, blazers, shoes, and bags. If you are not one of those who likes to draw too much attention, then just incorporate them as a small detail, but do not stop using the pieces that are fashionable, take advantage.
The rules to shine!!!
- Choose sequins in light colors for the day and dark colors for the night.
- Let them be the protagonists of your appearance so do not mix them with other textures or patterns.
- Play with shades of degraded sequins or by contrast.
- A piece of this style is more than enough to assemble your appearance, from it can be a skirt or a jacket.
- Make sure they are in good condition so that your outfit does not detract from glamor.
By Daniel Mota
Always Fashion Boutique