- 1 pkg. (1.5 lbs.) PERDUE® PERFECT PORTIONS® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 bottle (24.5 oz.) GOYA® Mojo Criollo
- GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper , to taste
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple rings in heavy syrup, drained
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and finely chopped (about ½ cup)
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- ½ GOYA® Jalapeño Peppers , seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 3 tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp. GOYA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ lime, juiced (about 1 tbsp.)
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Add chicken to gallon-size zip-top bag; add Mojo and seal bag. Massage to coat chicken in marinade; transfer to refrigerator. Marinate at least 2 hours, or until ready to grill; discard marinade.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Season chicken lightly with Adobo. Add chicken to hot, greased grill grates. Grill, flipping once, until golden brown and cooked through (internal temperature registers 165° on quick-read thermometer when inserted into thickest part of breast), about 10 minutes. Grill pineapple rings, flipping once, until charred, about 4 minutes. Transfer chicken to platter; tent with foil to keep warm. Transfer pineapple to cutting board.
- Finely chop pineapple; transfer to a medium bowl; stir in tomato, onion, jalapeño, cilantro, olive oil, lime juice and salt until well combined.
- Top chicken with charred pineapple salsa. Serve.