Easy Recipe for Kids
- 1 cup GOYA® Fancy Pimentos, chopped
- 1 can (4 oz.) GOYA® Diced Green Chiles, drained
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 3 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- GOYA® Salsita, for topping (see note)
- 6 (8”) GOYA® Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cooked or grilled chicken
- 1 avocado, diced
- 3 cups (12 oz.) shredded cheddar/Jack cheese
- Sour cream, for serving
- Combine pimentos, chiles, scallions, cilantro, and Salsita to taste, in a medium bowl. Divide between tortillas, spreading on half of the tortilla. Top with chicken, avocado, and cheese. Fold tortillas in half, pressing gently.
- Heat large skillet or griddle, over medium heat. Cook quesadillas, two at a time, until lightly browned on both sides and cheese is melted about 4 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve with Salsita and sour cream.
Note: GOYA® Salsita comes in varying levels of heat, including Habanero, Chipotle, Jalapeno, Arbol, Ancho.
Prep time 15m
Total time 25m
Yields 6 Servings